2010 Kia Forte - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Forte model:
So many standard options for a compact
By Mark on 08/11/09 20:43 PM (PDT)

2010 Kia Forte SX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

2010 Kia Forte SX - We were lucky enough to get the SX with all the options including the leather. This car is amazing. With times a little tougher my wife sold her 2003 Bmw M3 Convertible. We both love the car and the heated leather seats made the transition to this new car great. We drove 500+ miles to pick it up and it was fun to drive home after the purchase. It is almost unbelievable how this car has so many standard options on the base model. With the sirus radio and bluetooth radio it makes it even easier and very fun to drive. The car handles very well at 80 and seems to stop very good. The ride is smooth until you hit small pot holes, then the car feels a little ridged.

Love it!
By Tara on 08/03/09 06:45 AM (PDT)

2010 Kia Forte EX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

We purchased the Forte EX in Titanium after an exhausting search. We initially had settled on a Nissan Sentra then saw this and decided to drive it and we were sold. Most of the complaints that the editors at Edmunds had about the automatic transmission's shifting is easily resolved by using the auto-manual feature. Comfort is fantastic, handling is great for a car of this class.

Great car with great mileage and comfort
By WA3ERQ on 07/30/09 16:26 PM (PDT)

2010 Kia Forte EX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I also have the EX with the Fuel Economy package. Runs nice and quiet along with being comfortable inside. I traded in a Dodge Caravan and this is my second Kia (also own a Sedona). Kia products seem to be very well constructed since I haven't had any problems and really don't expect any. The 3 months Sirius is great since I've never used this before so it's a good way to try it out. The bluetooth is also great, especially for your phone (it shows who you are talking to and has voice activated commands).

First Time Kia Owner
By KiaGeo on 07/25/09 20:53 PM (PDT)

2010 Kia Forte EX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Just bought a Forte Ex - leather, sunroof, alloy wheels... most of the toys. So far, less than 100 miles in, we're enjoying this car. It looks sharp, and the ride is great for a small car. It's comfortable, fairly quiet, and has enough get up for us. We love the stereo, the Bluetooth, and all of the features that make driving fun, and hopefully, safe, that are usually found on more expensive cars. Very nice for the money. It remains to be seen how it will hold up, but then there is the warranty. We'll let you know.

Genes new car opinion
By Car Lover on 07/20/09 13:13 PM (PDT)

2010 Kia Forte EX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I have the forte ex model with the fuel economy package.Package has five speed automatic and silica tires smart alternator and electric power steering.First tank of gas was 38.37 mpg.This is one of the nicest compact cars i have ever driven and i am very impressed with the overall quality and fit and finish of this new kia product.Car handles well and is very quiet.I dont believe there is any other make car that has so many standard features at forte price point.Car has anti lock brakes traction control stability control satelite radio full air bag package,and many more features.If reliability is good on this new model which i believe it will be kia has a hit in the compact class.

Amazing
By Robert on 06/06/09 09:44 AM (PDT)

2010 Kia Forte LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Kia has definatly come a long way. This car has amazing handling and great power I did not even realize it was a 4 cylinder. I am 6’2” and have an enormous amount of legroom. Everything in the interior is easily accessible. The look is amazing it will be a great replacement to the Spectra. And 40 MPG can’t ask for anything more.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Kia Forte in VA is:

$142 per month*