2010 Kia Forte Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Forte model:
Good cheap car that runs and drives
By manycarowner on 01/21/14 20:35 PM (PST)

2010 Kia Forte Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

My car has 50,000 miles, 2.0L 4 cylinder, 5 speed manual transmission. I bought it used. This car has been great. It has been my daily driver for 2 years. I needed cheap, reliable transportation and it fit the bill. Comes with great features and a great warranty. That being said, beware of this cars resale value. I have put about 10,000 miles on it in the 2 years i have owned it and it went from being worth almost $13,000 retail/$10,000 trade to about $7500 retail and $5000 trade. For those who want to buy this car to keep and drive till it dies, it is well worth it. However if you plan on trading it in after a year or two, look away. I wish i hadn't bought it just for that reason alone.

Great for the price!
By chris271 on 04/04/11 21:06 PM (PDT)

2010 Kia Forte Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased my 2010 kia forte LX (with the 5 speed manual) late last year as a brand new car. I was looking at it as well as the honda fit and ford fiesta and liked it because it was much bigger than the others for the price. While mine doesnt have power windows or locks, it still has the bluetooth, ipod connect, etc. It rides ok but you can feel all the bumps. The build quality is ok, ive had some issues with the mirrors needing replacement for noise. with the 5 speed it has plenty of power. the seats are very comfortable, but the interior materials do feel a bit cheap.Its a very aggressive, nice looking car. For the price you can't beat it, for just under 13 grand it was a great buy

I like it
By g on 09/18/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Kia Forte Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I love this car, accelerates nicely, good gas mileage, stylish design, quiet and smooth ride. Good price. Just bought it, only regret is that it has NO air conditioning, just assumed it would have ac, cold here so I did not have ac on my check list.

Love it
By Randy T. on 09/16/09 06:28 AM (PDT)

2010 Kia Forte Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this vehicle approx. 2 weeks ago. I like it a lot! It doesn't have all the bells and whistles, but it's a great car to drive. The day after I bought it, we took it on a trip. We put about 350 miles on the car in 3 days. When I checked the mileage, I couldn't believe it. I was getting 38 mpg! I have since filled the gas tank a 2nd time and still get 38 mpg. This is more than what I anticipated and I'm very happy. The car is comfortable and handles great. I was a little nervous as a first time buyer of a Kia, but so far I'm happy with my purchase. The only item I need to have checked is the outside passenger mirror. There is a whistling coming from it going over 35 mph.

Amazing
By Robert on 06/06/09 09:44 AM (PDT)

2010 Kia Forte Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Kia has definatly come a long way. This car has amazing handling and great power I did not even realize it was a 4 cylinder. I am 6’2” and have an enormous amount of legroom. Everything in the interior is easily accessible. The look is amazing it will be a great replacement to the Spectra. And 40 MPG can’t ask for anything more.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Kia Forte Sedan in VA is:

$147 per month*