2015 Kia Cadenza Sedan Consumer Reviews - 14 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Kia Cadenza Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cadenza model:

Decent but Disappointing
By anon

2015 Kia Cadenza Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

The car itself is really good mechanically but i have to agree with a previous reviewer who noted that the navigation system is horrible. Acceleration is consistent with other cars in the category. Handling is just ok, certainly not up to Audi A4 standards. Interior is great, the roof is great. I've had some problems with Kia Finance as well and recommend avoiding them, if possible.

You don't drive a Cadenza? Shame on you!
By Cliff Shields

2015 Kia Cadenza Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

Just purchased my 2nd Cadenza Limited. This is my 7th Kia since 2001. This is the perfect car for price, warranty, options. You will pay a great deal more for same options on BMW, Lexus. Mercedes-Benz. Don't waste your money for the name and prestige of such. Test drive this car. You will purchase. Get the SX Limited. Excellent road car. Burn only premium fuel and you will get 30+ mpg on road trips. Over 500 miles on one tank of gas. Get one soon as 2017 is changing somewhat and I am sure price will increase as demand for this car will increase..

Saved our lives!
By Michelle Milton

2015 Kia Cadenza Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

I loved my car & it saved my daughter and myself lives when we were Tboned at 60mph- we had minor injuries the curtain side airbags protected my daughter the car held up to such a hard impact I'm impressed- I will be replacing it with a 2016 Cadenza- so grateful for all its safety features and I will miss my black on black- great car!! And worth every dollar

BEST AND SHARPEST CAR ON THE ROAD
By JANET MAKER

2015 Kia Cadenza Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

YOU CAN NOT BEAT THE PRICE AND WARRANTY FOR WHAT YOU GET!!!

Is it really a KIA?
By Al Bryda

2015 Kia Cadenza Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

I test drove the Cadillac CTS, the Lexus ES 350 and the Cadenza. Absolutely love my Cadenza. I've owned many new higher end GM and Toyota cars but have never enjoyed driving one as much as my Cadenza. Apparently I'm not alone with my feelings as I am seeing more and more KIAs on the road.

It is now 9 months later and I still love my Cadenza.
My only additional comment about my Cadenza is that with the 19 wheels and a somewhat taut suspension, I feel that 18 inch wheels or higher profile tires would have been a better choice for more comfortable driving over some of the New England roads that are in disrepair.