Cadenza review brief update
By 6406nb on
2014 Kia Cadenza Premium 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)
I just want to mention that we have now bought a booster pillow at Target for the passenger seat as shorter passengers cannot see over the dash. As much as I love the car, I've never had to do this before.
Suggested Improvements
They really need to add a height adjuster for the power passenger seat. Also a ventilation setting not just heated seat. The driver has both--the passenger should, too.
By bb126543
on 08/25/13 15:11 PM (PDT)

I think a nicely equipped Cadillac CTS is a far better vehicle than KIA Cadenza why would anyone want to spend nearly $ 40,000 on a KIA

By bobandsherry
on 03/14/14 17:30 PM (PDT)

Regarding the passenger seat being low in Cadenza - that was a concern we had when we looked at the Cadenza. Wife is 5'4" and said she doesn't feel like she's sitting any lower than other cars she drives in. Regarding the Cadillac CTS, got my Cadenza Limited, so with every bell and whistle available, for just a touch over $35K. You aren't touching a CTS for price of Cadenza with similarly equipped vehicle. I did test drive the CTS and it feels very cramped compared to the Cadenza. CTS has shorter/less legroom (front and rear), headroom, hip room and shoulder room. It was also more difficult to get out of. So if paying more and getting less is what you want, by all means the CTS is the right choice.

By mfer3
on 05/15/14 09:04 AM (PDT)

When the Kia Cadenza was first introduced last year, my wife and I were convinced this was the next car for us. We had owned 4 other Kia's since 2004 and were excited to drive the Cadenza based on the many positive reviews that we read. We were prepared to purchase and drive home the Cadenza that day. When we did actually did drive the vehicle, we both were very quickly impressed overall. However, we soon discovered that the passanger seat had no height adjustment while Hyundai's Azera, a sister vehicle, offers an 8-way passenger seat for the premium package. How can a "Luxury" vehicle have such a minimal option (4-way) for all of the persons who would normally occupy a vehicle? I wrote a letter to KIA with regard to this issue and they did respond. One can only hope that this issue gets addressed in the 2015 version of the Cadenza. Needless to say, we did not purchase the Cadenza.