2014 Kia Cadenza Consumer Review: My new favorite brand!!!

2014 Kia Cadenza - Consumer Review

My new favorite brand!!!
By knightlee02 on

2014 Kia Cadenza Premium 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

Just purchased a 2014 Kia Cadenza with Luxury Package and not looking back. A great all around car with a sport/luxury persona. The handling and engine response satisfies my joy of driving. The look, comfort and size makes it a very solid The interior is smooth and practical. Its old school with a modern touch. The navigation, voice command and bluetooth is key and learning(or reading the manual) is a breeze. Trunk space is awesome. I don't miss GM. I welcome my new car plus 3 year full maintenance plan! My experience with Hyundai and KIA have been through family and friends. As years pass, quality and convenience has become their calling card. I am glad I answered.

The steering wheel is the command center. Driving performance makes it seems like a smaller car. The interior is super driver friendly as well as space for tall drivers(6'2''). My 1st sun/moon roof period. Night illumination with turning headlights are a plus. The 18'' alloy wheels grew on me too.

More packages should be available; as well as a 4 cylinder option. Not that I want one but I like to see this car on the road more.