Used 2014 Kia Cadenza Sedan Consumer Reviews - 25 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Kia Cadenza Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cadenza model:

Perhaps too much
By Jeff Davis

2014 Kia Cadenza Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

The dashboard seemed to contain too many things and appeared to be too close to the driver

What a Deal
By Jay Swearingen

2014 Kia Cadenza Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

Got the car as a dealer demo model with 15K miles. I have put over 20k new miles on in 8 months. My average mileage, city and road, is about 26mpg, Love all the amenities and features. The entertainment/info capability is great and works very well. Easy Bluetooth connection. I did update the nav map info (about $180) that I thought was high. Not thrilled with mileage of original Hankook tires. I have to drive all over Colorado, so mountains and plains. Got some Pirelli Sottozero 3 winter tires and they really allowed great traction even in blizzard conditions. The bang for the buck is great, particularly as I got the car "used." All who have ridden in it love the features. Heated steering wheel has to be the favorite. Paddle shifters for the mountains, with adaptive headlights really helps. There aren't many out there, but it's absolutely a car to consider, if you need or want a more full sized sedan. The value over euro sedans is tremendous. Learn to love the name Kia.

26,000 miles
By Tunabear1

2014 Kia Cadenza Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

Still enjoying the ride.

Dread eventually having to replace expensive 19" tires.

When I'm using the wipers, I wish they would automatically sweep once each time I step off the brakes (like in my former '01 Acura TL).

Trunk door collects rainwater which drips into cargo compartment when opened.

Badly obstructed side-view vision.

Celina Cadenza
By James Barthel

2014 Kia Cadenza Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

This is a great car. I traded in my 2014 for a 2015. This new one had a few more features that I really liked and had to have.

Complete Car for the Majority of People
By Stan Cochran

2014 Kia Cadenza Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

You should shop and drive all the vehicles you have an interest in, investigate the cost of ownership, and the intangible pleasure factor of driving the car in as many situations as possible. Then and only then should the hesitant people should drive the Cadenza, with the comparative of your chosen vehicles, make an informed decision especially when you look at the cost to operate and buy plus the warranty. The answer is so apparent that Kia Cadenza is the right choice if those guidelines are important to you.
I have never had anyone in my car that wasn't impressed and some ultimately bought a Cadenza. the ONLY issue I have had with my car is that upon starting after sitting for a short while, I get timing chain noise on startup. I have talked with other owners that do not have this issue and Kia is doing everything to fix the problem. When the 2016 Cadenza comes out I will most likely buy it, provided I can turn loose of my 14.