Wonderful!!!
By asiel1 on
2009 Kia Borrego LX 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 5A)
This is my first SUV. I purchased it last November after my car was totaled. We have driven this car home to Louisiana (8 hours) Jacksonville Fl (13) and Colorado Springs(13).-- one way trips. The car drove beautifully and was comfortable for my three kids. - 18,13, and 10. The only complaint I have had is shifiting into gear in the mountains, it drags a bit. -- and occasionally the downhill and traction control button comes on, but other than that nothing. The hankook tires are okay, but wear out quickly--41,000 for me and will be replaced with Michelins. All in all, I love this car. buy one and never look back. I plan on driving mine for years!
Favorite Features
V6 engine, I had a four cylinder before. The size is great, third row seat wonderful for my 10 year old daughter it's her "spot".
Suggested Improvements
Bring it back. It's a great family car. Get rid of the RWD and make them all AWD. It's crappy in ice-- dangerous! fix the transmission issues it's rather scary in the mountains when you are going uphill. Make the luggage racks have a place where you can tie things down.