best purchase ever 4x4 8cyl. EX Limited
By timotheo on
2009 Kia Borrego EX 4dr SUV 4WD (4.6L 8cyl 6A)
I was considering an Explorer or 4Runner. The first car has failed everything: price, reliability, comfort handling etc. 4Runner limited is... didn't want to pay for another mortgage. Kia Borrego EX Limited has everything but listed at a great price. After research (and tons of positive reviews) I(6'3") test drove it and was amazed at the vehicle. I have the 8 cyl. It has great turning radius, power, rides smooth, size, comfortable heated seating for 6 or 7, 7,500 towing capacity, BMW transmission & other tons of bells and whistles. I drove it for over 3K with no problems by now. I think the Borrego is a great car for the price. Mileage is 16.7 mpg combined avg but I don’t drive HW much.
Favorite Features
Comfort(roomy), power, look and style,heated seats, room for second and 3rd row, price... everything
Suggested Improvements
After I saved tons of money, I bought new Michelins Lattitude Tour tires. The car feels even better now.
By timotheo
on 04/16/12 13:06 PM (PDT)

Update: So far so good. An Average MPG now is 19.6! And it goes up to 19.8 on a free way!The car can drive 420-440 miles on a 20 gallons tank(on a free way)