2008 Kia Amanti 3.8L V6 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - What a shame they dropped

2008 Kia Amanti - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (3.8L V6 5-speed Automatic)

What a shame they dropped the Amanti
By sivled on

2008 Kia Amanti 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I am 65 yrs. old so I have owned all kinds of cars both new and used and I was never really happy until now. I have bought american cars for decades until they became to expensive. My wife says new cars are the only way to go. Anyway in 2008 I bought a car I had never heard of and a dealer I knew very little about except for all the people I spoke to . They raved about their 2008 Kia Amanti so I saw oe in a dealer and fell in love with the design. Anyway we bought this Amanti and I am thrilled I did. My car has super confort and a very quiet interior. It has great pick up and a 3.8. v6 engine. I may never trade it. My wife bought a 2010 Kia Sorento . We love both.

Favorite Features

I love the power on the highways and fast pick up. It rides quiet and has leg room in the back to spare. The power front seats that are heated are also a plus. From the front it looks like a Benz. I do plan on keeping this baby for a while because it fits my every want in a car. To bad Kia quit making the Amanti.

Suggested Improvements

Better gas milege, AND THATS ABOUT IT.