We love ours!
By Pastor Mike on
2008 Kia Amanti 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)
My wife and I were looking at cars to replace our Lincoln LS we gave our son for graduation. When my wife saw this new 2008 left over Amanti she said "let's drive this one". The sticker was $32,000 with every available option so I told salesman we didn't want to spend so much. He said "BIG discounts" so I said ok let's drive. My wife and I both loved what we saw and drove so we went home with it. We now have about 6,500 miles and am very happy with our purchase. We are getting 27.5 mpg on highway and are averaging 23.5 overall driving. We have had no problems with the car and plan to drive it till the wheels fall off.
Favorite Features
Buttery leather interior. Great power. Rides like floating on cloud. We love the looks of the car. Seems like a much more expensive car. 10yr 100,000 mile warranty. One of the few car companies that is still increasing in car sales so should be around to honor warranty.
Suggested Improvements
GPS should be an available option. Satellite radio should be an option. Radio antena in back window is insufficient for good am radio reception. Other than these suggested improvements we love the car.