It's been a year now since my purchase
By Jim on
2007 Kia Amanti 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)
It's been a year now since my purchase and I'm still a fan of the Amanti. Love the vehicle and it's reliability. I'm getting low mileage around the city but 80% of my driving is just that. City 15.8 MPG .. but on the highway I get a strong 34 MPG. I traded my lincoln continental in for this vehicle and was nervous about my choice. I went with the Amanti for value and warranty. I'm glad I did. I've not regretted my decision yet - in fact wonder how I got so smart. This car is just flat out fun to drive and has everything in it an on it I ever had with my lincolns. Especially satisfied with winter driving - electronic stability control is great. Check out the Amanti befor you buy anything.
Favorite Features
I was driving one day and the tire pressure light came on - tire pressure low right front - checked it out and sure enough a nice nail in the tire. I was just about to pull out onto the highway when I caught the light. Great feature.
Suggested Improvements
Would love to see some more toys like sync, GPS, compass ... otherwise it's all there.