Used 2006 Kia Amanti Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Kia Amanti - Consumer Reviews

2006 Kia Amanti Sedan

Base 3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic - (32 reviews )

Best Ride in Its Class
By jacksonville12

2006 Kia Amanti Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My fiance and I test drove a LOT of cars before test driving an 2006 Amanti on a whim. We immediately fell in love with the classic styling, the beautiful interior, and all the options. Then when we drove it we knew this was the car we were going to buy. It had BY FAR the smoothest ride and reminds us of a jaguar/bentley. This car is perfect for cruising the interstate and for comfort. It is not a sports car for those who want to drive curvy roads at 80 mph.

Favorite Features

Beautiful interior, classic jaguar/bentley exterior, power moonroof, heated seats, smooth ride, spacious interior and comfortable seats. We like that it is unique and doesn't look like every other car clone on the road.

Suggested Improvements

Suspension could be slight little less bouncy. Engine sounds a bit like a diesel in lower gears.

Very reliable car
By CaliJoe

2006 Kia Amanti Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I've had my Amanti 2006 model for 6 months now and I love it. The price is great also with great warranty. I had it serviced once with kia dealership and they took care of my issue promptly. I also get it confused very often for expensive rides. I have a jaguar parking ticket to prove it. Some of my friends make fun because it lookd like a mutt between a jaguar and a lexus.

Favorite Features

Comfort, dual AC, fully reclining seats, nice bass, sunroof/moonroof, very very quiet, wood finish, leather interior, The looks of it. too many to display!.

Suggested Improvements

Stronger engine, better shocks it inclines when breaking too hard, they should make the back seat to fully open, GPS option. Change the usual green color dashboard to white or blue (that'd be cool). That's all I can think of and I'm being picky. Just buy the 07 and it comes with most of these features.

What a Great Car!
By DAVID

2006 Kia Amanti Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car is unbelievable. It is the best car I have ever owned and I have owned some pretty expensive cars. It has a very smooth ride and wonderful luxuries. It is very roomy and has a big trunk.

Favorite Features

Side view mirrors tilt down for good viewing when car is in reverse.

Suggested Improvements

6 cd player.

Love my Amanti
By Denise Ballard

2006 Kia Amanti Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I haven't owned my Amanti long but felt compelled to share. I love the way it drives and get lots of compliments. I have been in a Durango and was worried about space but that is not an issue with the Amanti.

Favorite Features

I am impressed with its smooth ride. My best friend has a Cadillac and I would put the Amanti's ride up there with it.

Suggested Improvements

Compass in the car and mine does not have an exterior temp. reading.

Economic Luxury
By Chris

2006 Kia Amanti Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have always been impressed with the look of the Kia Amanti since its debut in 2004. Kia has captured the luxury look of Jaguar and Mercedes Benz without the pricing. So far, I continue to be impressed with my own Amanti including the performance and the interior design. The extras on the car are wonderful and the price was also a benefit.

Favorite Features

Design, sun roof, shifting, grille, overall economy.