Who needs GM?
By Tronzani on
2005 Kia Amanti 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I have driven GM products my entire life and never would be caught dead in a Kia. I was always raised that you got what you paid for, and from what I have now learned I paid for a Jag at a fraction of the cost! The fit and finish is amazing, the seats are comfortable (And heated with 5 settings!) and the ride is like a cloud! The Infinity sound system can blow your ears off, and the wood trim is fantastic. For a full sized sedan the gas mileage is great, and the 200 hp will really rock out o the gate. Not only that, but the trunk is spacious with more then I know what to do with, and the back seat is easy to navigate. The doors open wider then most vehicles and this is an overall dream!
Favorite Features
Heated seats, power seats with memory, infinity sound system, 6-disc in-dash CD changer, cruise/ stereo controls on wheel, 1-touch up/down windows (ALL 4!) dual climate control, beautiful wood trim, lumbar support, auto-dimming rear view mirror, garage door opener on mirror, huge trunk, amazing room
Suggested Improvements
I see a lot of people suggest better gas mileage, but for a full-sized sedan that is considered a luxury car (Brand new, loaded, well under $30K)I think that it does great! It gets the same as my Monte Carlo that was traded, and is less to insure (8 air-bags!). I could not improve a thing.