2005 Kia Amanti 3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - The Amazing Amanti (Be Amazed!)

2005 Kia Amanti - Consumer Review

2005 Kia Amanti 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The Amazing Amanti (Be Amazed!)
By THE57SPOONS on

2005 Kia Amanti 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is a refreshing change from Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Mazda and Mitsubishi, (and I've owned them all in the past) . The ride is fantastic and I cannot began to tell you how many times people look at our black Kia wondering "that's nice!, what is it?" We're stopped all the time by friends, relatives, workmates, and folks we don't know asking about the car. Many people's first thought is that it is a new Mercedes, or Jaguar from the front or even a new smaller Lincoln Town Car from the rear. I have never had a car that has generated more interest than our 2004 Kia Amanti!

Favorite Features

The ride, look inside and out, the interior features, and the safety (8 airbags, ABS braking, etc.).

Suggested Improvements

Well anyone can think of what "they" would personally want extra on any new car, and I would add a on screen GPS system,17-18 inch wheels, a fully fold- down back seat,and a slightly lighter overall weight to thus improve gas mileage (although we just got back from a road trip and averaged 30 MPG).