Still rides like a charm
By Turbo on
2005 Kia Amanti 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
Well, I posted a review in July 11,2007. Well this car has exceeded all of my expectations thus far. I was a little apprehensive at first, about buying a car without much of a reported "track" record, however; I have not been disappointed. Since my purchase in 2006, I have had no problems whatsoever. I have performed all of my scheduled maintenance when due. I had 46,000+ miles on the standard Hankook Optimo 417 tires before replacing them. I bought the same tires because of the handling and ride that I got from them. This car sill rides like new and still gets plenty of comments from passers-by. The fuel mileage is quite good on the highway and not so good in the city. Great Car ;-}
Favorite Features
Looks! Memory and heated seats. Multifunction angled mirrors for finding that curb that you can't see when you're parallel parking. No need for a garage door opener with this function built into the rear view mirror for up to three garages. Plenty of leg room. Moon roof and tilt feature.
Suggested Improvements
Lighted overhead console for the moon roof and map lights. Compass in the mirror? Bigger arm rest when the window is not opened. ESC standard on this car!