2005 Kia Amanti Consumer Review: Smooth riding interstate cruis

2005 Kia Amanti - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic)

Smooth riding interstate cruiser
By Walt Reschke on

2005 Kia Amanti 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We purchased our Amanti in November 2004, and have enjoyed every mile in it so far. The initial build quality has been excellent, with no initial problems whatsoever. The interior of the car is well thought out, and the power seat controls mounted high on the driver and passenger doors is a real plus. This is principally my wife's car (she picked it out after test driving all of the competitor offerings). After she took me to the Kia dealer for my own test drive I was hooked. The amount of vehicle you get for what you pay is absolutely remarkable. It may not have a "prestige" name plate, but the ride is great and we still have thousands of dollars in our bank account.

Leather seats are very nice with heat for both driver and passenger. Great power seat controls, and good looking instrument clusters. Auto dimming mirror works very well, and the powered sun roof (two way action) does not produce objectionable wind noise. Excellent Infinity sound system.

Maybe a digital navigation system, but everything else is here.