2005 Kia Amanti 3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - OH MY GOSH!!

2005 Kia Amanti - Consumer Review

OH MY GOSH!!
By KC Comfort Seeker on

2005 Kia Amanti 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Great car--great buying experience. It took me about 18 months to pull the trigger on a new car. I usually buy used and drive them forever. But I fell in love with this car and it has lived up to my every expectation. Feature function value to the max. Friends and family can't believe the extras included for the price. I didn't think the dual heat/AC would be that noticeable but my wife and I can ride in total temperature comfort with no problem. Interior looks like a much higher priced luxury car. Controls are easy to adjust and intuitive to figure out. Decent gas mileage but you don't buy a car like this for the gas mileage. Very roomy, very comfortable. Bargain hunter's delight.

Favorite Features

Variable temperatures on heated seats. Dual auto heat/AC. Excellent leather and wood grain interior provides an upscale look and feel. Love the 'trip' monitor and the various information options. Overall fit and finish is excellent. Plenty of room in the trunk. Warranty!!

Suggested Improvements

This is nit-picking but those cup holders need to be redesigned. Too small for two cups. The 'trip' monitor should have a different color display to match the instrument panel-- not white. Haven't really taken to the outside mirrors adjusting when in reverse. Takes some getting used to.