2005 Kia Amanti Consumer Review: My Amanti

2005 Kia Amanti - Consumer Review

My Amanti
By Amanti on

2005 Kia Amanti 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I had a 740i prior to this Amanti. I enjoy this car much better, the fact it has everything my other car had and the maintenance is 1/10 the cost. It's fun to drive long distance, and gets an average of 25 miles to the gallon on long drives. As a luxury car, I will consider this the best one I've own. Performance is a little on the weak side, but the driving is a great pleasure to behold the owner. Many strangers have commented to myself and my spouse of how much they like the looks of the car, not to mention mistaking it at first for a Mercedes or Jaguar depending if the reference was from the rear or front. After looking at various cars, we were sold on this one with no second thought.

Computer control panel, comfort of stereo controls on the steering column, heated seats, and computer programming of the seats and mirrors, including the control panel on the rear mirror.

Ease of use of the horn when hitting it and a little increase in horsepower.