2005 Kia Amanti 3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - My 6 Months with an

2005 Kia Amanti - Consumer Review

My 6 Months with an '05 Amanti
By MagMax on

2005 Kia Amanti 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is the most comfortable riding car I've ever owned. It's extremely quiet, has every possible convenience feature, is easy to see out of, has a tight turning circle, has excellent workmanship and comes in at an amazingly good price. Frankly, I don't see any reason to spend more for a Camry or the same for an Accord both of which have fewer features and less comfort. The Amanti is a wonderful highway car and is ideal for smoothing out rough city streets as well. The interior is amazingly roomy and the heated rear seats, left and right temperature controls and rear A/C and heat are welcome to all passengers. Mine has been trouble free for over 5000 km and I love it.

Favorite Features

Smooth ride, quiet interior, features and more features, exterior styling, interior styling, good transmission, responsive steering. Mine is a Canadian model, loaded with no options, and that's the best way to enjoy all the car has to offer.

Suggested Improvements

Steering wheel audio controls should be revised for more functions and less inadvertent activation; side bolster in driver's seat needs to be flattened for larger drivers.