KIA HAS WHAT YOU WANT FOR LESS $$
By Fac9502 on
2005 Kia Amanti 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
If you are looking for a great car at a great price the KIA Amanti might fit your criteria. For about what you can spend on a base bottom of the line Jaguar X-Type you can get a fully loaded Kia Amanti with sunroof,vehicle stability program ,traction control, leather, heated seats, an Infinity sound system, dual climate control, rear A/C, heated seats, eight standard airbags, five years of roadside assistance, and a lot more that I can't fit on this review. If you are looking for a luxury sedan that is not going to break the bank and you are looking to keep it for a long or a little while this is the car for you or should I say it is definitely worth more than just a look - you need to drive it.
Favorite Features
The heated seats, and the six CD changer in dash, and the amount of head room in the rear seat. I don't have to hear my father complaining that his head is touching the ceiling of the car.
Suggested Improvements
It could use a little bit more road feel; I think I'm just to used the German car feel, and they could use some 18" chrome wheels. And a different grill - maybe a billet grill.