2005 Kia Amanti Consumer Review: I love it!

2005 Kia Amanti - Consumer Review

I love it!
By Vikki Wiggins on

2005 Kia Amanti 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love everything about this car! But, the gas mileage lacks a lot to be desired. You must use premium gas, but the best I have done on a long road trip is 17.2 mpg. I don't believe I will ever see 25 mpg. The strange thing is that it does not seem to matter with this car whether you drive it like a grandma or at high speeds. It gets the same on a long trip either way. I must say that I like the car enough that even with the bad gas mileage, I would still purchase the same car if I had it to do all over again. I spent a long time shopping prior to buying, and for the price, in my opinion, it is the best car on the market. Very high quality.

The grill, the smooth ride, the comfort, the power. You have a very powerful sports car with the feel, comfort and appearance of a luxury car.

Gas mileage and the option of a navigation system. Actually, the trip information computer should be in a different location and replaced with a navigation system.