2005 Kia Amanti Consumer Review: Bettet Than I Believed

2005 Kia Amanti - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic)

Bettet Than I Believed
By C Reid on

2005 Kia Amanti 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I thought this would be a short-term use car as I was buying it at end of the year sales. I didn't think I would actually find a car that would really meet my needs for long-term use in the short exploring time I had to review cars available. The KIA Amanti model is quite eye-catching and I receive many compliments and interested looks while out with the car. I was quite surprised at how well it handles, engine performance, speed and brakes. I think it is outstanding compared to a previous Saturn I owned. The Amanti compares with and exceeds many features to a Toyota Camry that I thought was one of my best previously owned cars.

My favorite features are the leather seats that are fully adjustable, heated and so very comfortable!

A little better gas mileage would be great! Make room for a trash container. Take out the ashtrays in the back seat doors. Heat the back seats and have them fold down for trunk access.