2005 Kia Amanti Consumer Review: Best vehicle I have ever owned

2005 Kia Amanti - Consumer Review

Best vehicle I have ever owned!
By Robin Cofer on

2005 Kia Amanti 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have had this car for a year now. My husband and I continually tell everyone that this is by far the best vehicle we have ever owned. I didn't know what is was when I saw someone driving it. Unlike me, I walked up to a total stranger and asked him about the car. He said he traded his Mercedes for this and he was more pleased with the Amanti. My husband is six and a half feet tall and it is important that he has head-room and has enough legroom. Of course, that generally cramps anyone in the seat behind him, but not in the Amanti. We chose this over a Lincoln and a Cadillac. We have advised two other couples to buy this. They thank us when they see us. Our next car will be an Amanti.

Exterior design; interior roominess; headroom; guarantee; runs quietly; no repair problems; no hidden drawbacks; safety features; the continual compliments when we drive in at a public place.

V-8 engine. Darker carpeting.