Amanti vs Cadillac
By Barbara on
2005 Kia Amanti 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I went from a Cadillac to an Amanti - a HUGE difference. The Amanti has a "fast" car feel when driving, hugging the curves. There are Cadillac comfort features that I miss: Armrest for the driver, side mirrors that stay set, outlets that work when the engine is off, and better available storage for the driver. The plus items for the Amanti would be: nice trunk, comfortable rear passenger sets, individual a/c settings, and the front passenger seat reclines. We did tint the windows and now the car looks 100% like a Jag - just needs the hood emblem. One service center actually thought it was a Jag until he saw the wheel coverings.
Favorite Features
I like the individual a/c settings. I do not need to keep changing the entire car for one person.
Suggested Improvements
I think the car is more comfortable for the passengers than the driver. I was used to having whatever I needed at my fingertips while driving, now I have to plan where to put things. Also, for a small car, the gas mileage is not very good. I actually did better in my Cadillac than my Amanti.