2005 Kia Amanti - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic - (152 reviews )
2004 Amanti
By James DiStefano on 05/01/05 10:32 AM (PDT)

2005 Kia Amanti 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My 2004 Amanti is a great vehicle to ride and drive. Gas mileage I feel could have been better. After only 5,000 miles I had to have a new transmission put in.

VERY PLEASED WITH PURCHASE
By Steve on 04/24/05 14:52 PM (PDT)

2005 Kia Amanti 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Very happy with my purchase. This car is everything that they say. It doesn't take corners real fast. I didn't like the stock wheels that came with it. Only real dislike - they forgot to put a directional mirror in it. This car looks designed by Mercedes and Jaguar but is the best value. I would highly recommend it.

What a bargain
By JJKRN on 04/23/05 09:54 AM (PDT)

2005 Kia Amanti 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I found this car by accident, drove it reluctantly, and fell in love. I make a good living and NEVER play keep up with the Jones type games.The exterior is kind of weird looking to my taste, but the interior is beyond first class I find it very responsive, good mileage, and a pleasure to commute in. If you're looking for a first class car, and want to save a lot of money, try the Amanti.

Your gonna love this car!
By Tammi Shaw on 04/22/05 08:01 AM (PDT)

2005 Kia Amanti 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This Car is a all around winner, And you"ll just Love to drive it!!

More for your money
By KB on 04/21/05 23:16 PM (PDT)

2005 Kia Amanti 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is a quality vehicle for a very reasonable price.

A True Luxury car
By Rob on 04/15/05 15:05 PM (PDT)

2005 Kia Amanti 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought the car based on comfort, safety, and price. The exterior and interior is like a Jaguar, only better built. The body style and driving characteristics however are like a Lincoln Town Car. The Amanti is more enjoyable than "fun" to drive, and is not a good choice for someone seeking a sporty ride. Don’t be turned off because it’s a Kia either. The Amanti is far better than the Chrysler 300, Ford 500, Buick LaCrosse, and the new Toyota Avalon even if price is not a factor!

Great car!
By Christie on 04/13/05 23:26 PM (PDT)

2005 Kia Amanti 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I never gave Kia motors much thought until one day on the internet I was doing some comparison shopping and the Amanti popped up, so I did a lot of research and decided to test drive the Amanti and when I did, it had me sold! My first impression was the nice interior, then the drive, which was smooth and quiet; when I stepped on the gas pedal I was amazed at the pep for a 200 horsepower engine. The car is well made, very tight inside and out. People are constantly looking and waving when I'm going down the road. I've had this car for three weeks and everyday I can not wait to get behind the wheel! Test drive this car and you want be disappointed.

I love my Kia
By Patricia Hisaw on 04/05/05 17:58 PM (PDT)

2005 Kia Amanti 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I've only owned my Kia for a few weeks, and don't have a lot of miles on it yet but I thoroughly love it. It looks as good as a car costing $35,000.00 or more, and drives like you would expect a very expensive car to drive. It has all the bells and whistles and I see heads turn as I drive down the road, and I know it's not me they're looking at (I'm 72!).

Ted's Opinion
By Edward J. Loughney on 04/02/05 11:38 AM (PST)

2005 Kia Amanti 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My experience with this car has been 4.0. It could have a little additional power. And I can't understand why they didn't install the automatic rear view mirror. It would also be nice to have something similar to the GM program that gives driving instructions on trips.

Kia Amanti a Great Car
By Walter on 03/23/05 23:42 PM (PST)

2005 Kia Amanti 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We had purchased a 2003 Kia van, enjoyed it and watched the reviews on the coming Amanti. We drove it, liked it and bought it. We have enjoyed the car. People stop use on a regular basis to ask what it is. It handles very well. No mechanical problems. The ride is great both in front and rear seats. It has nice features, phone plug ins in back and front. Heated seats, temperature control for passengers. Great car!