2016 Jeep Wrangler SUV Consumer Reviews - 55 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Jeep Wrangler SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Wrangler model:

Does anyone have brake issues.
By Jenny

2016 Jeep Wrangler SUV Unlimited Willys Wheeler 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I bought a 2016 jeep unlimited oscar mike jeep. I love driving it. I do have a question thou for everyone that owns a jeep. I bought my jeep in Feb. have taken it to the dealership every month to have my brakes worked on. I have new brakes on front and back. When I bought jeep it always made a squeaking noise. They have tried to fix it but every time they do something it still squeaks. Last time I got it fixed and they put new brakes on my back it now makes a clinching sound every time I brake when i am moving slowly. I was told that is a normal sound of a jeep. If i was aware of that I would of never bought a jeep. When picking up my kids in line for school it makes that noise. I am so embarrassed. Please help my out everyone if this is a nature thing that a jeep does.

Glad I got it
By D.S.

2016 Jeep Wrangler SUV Unlimited Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Had been looking for a new car for a few months. Always like the look of the Jeep Wrangler. Was worried about past reliability and engine problems, especially since I had only driven foreign cars for the last 20 years and had always been pleased with them. We usually maintain vehicles very well, drive them for 10+ years and expect to get 200,000 miles out of them. I did a lot of research and thinking about the Wrangler. After reviewing other Jeep owner's experiences, the upgrades that the Wrangler has had in transmission and engine performance, and deciding to purchase a very comprehensive and fair-priced lifetime warranty from Mopar, I bought a new 2016 Wrangler Unlimited w/ automatic, and hardtop. Have only had it a month, but I am very pleased with the vehicle and overall experience. It is a fun vehicle and everybody notices it, likes it, and comments that they would like to have one.

The Greatest Ride Ever
By Joe Black

2016 Jeep Wrangler SUV Unlimited Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

This isn't a suv, this isn't a lexus, This isn't a ride for just anyone. Its a JEEP! Its for the greatest people on earth. I have two Jeeps. a 2015 unllimted and a 2016 unlimted. My wife loves hers and I loved hers so much. I bought me one also. If you want the most custom ride to go anywhere on earth. This is the ride. It has a community in its self. Like no other. It's a great buy for great people. try one. then buy one. When you try one. you have to relize if your a city girl/boy that this is a jeep. not a Mercedes. But with 35inch tires 4 inch I can drive 80 down the road witht he radio on 12 and carry a conversation without yelling. its an awesome ride ya'll. Cheers and enjoy.

Loving the Jeep Life
By Miranda Unruh

2016 Jeep Wrangler SUV Unlimited Rubicon 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

If you want the wind in your hair and great off-road vehicle, the Rubicon is tops. It handles fine on road, but you have to actively drive it, as it likes to "road walk" a bit. Overall I'm extremely happy with my purchase and find it to be a comfortable ride.

Proud New Jeep Owner
By Jim Francis

2016 Jeep Wrangler SUV Sport 2dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)