2015 Jeep Wrangler SUV Consumer Reviews - 26 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Jeep Wrangler SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Wrangler model:

Always wanted a Jeep !!
By Steven R. Bruner

2015 Jeep Wrangler SUV Unlimited Rubicon 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Wow, I always thought Jeeps looked cool and always wanted one. So,, my wife wrecks her car last month and we rented a 2015 Jeep while her car was being repaired. I am 58 years old, owned close to 30 cars and trucks in my life.. This Jeep was like driving an old tech tank from 30 years ago. Really was unhappy with the total driving experience.. My 2001 GMC Yukon drove much better than this Jeep did. Chrysler !!!! Get with it and quit riding on making maximum profit on everything you sell !! The refinement in this so called modern Jeep is non-existent. Nothing has been done to improve this vehicle for the past 25 years. The current state of the American car industry is very sad indeed.

Fusrated
By Fustrated

2015 Jeep Wrangler SUV Unlimited Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Make sure you test drive when it's raining. My 2015 jeep wrangler unlimited leaked under the radio. Not paying attention during the hard rain, to my surprise it was leaking for a while. Never noticed it until I put in splash mats that caught the water. It leaked into the jeep on both the passenger side and the driver side under the dashboard. Unfortunately after taking it to Jeep 4 times they finally had to install a completely new seal kit. I was without my vehicle for up to a month. I had to go through corporate to get the dealership to gave me a rental vehicle after 3 weeks, no compensation or anything. Overall I like and enjoy my jeep, just keep your eyes out and make sure you don't experience the same things that I did. Haven't had rain for a while to know if the issue has been fixed.

great looking vehicle
By Randy Blasingame

2015 Jeep Wrangler SUV Unlimited Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Over all excellent vehicle to drive, look at, and maintain. Can't wait to drive to the mountains and beach. Also looking forward to installing the lift kit and putting bigger tires on it.

Love my jeep wrangler/ Willys edition
By Brigitte

2015 Jeep Wrangler SUV Willys Wheeler 2dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I've always liked Jeep but I had a thing for BIG trucks so I never really thought of having one. One day, I took a walk and I saw a couple of jeeps off roading by the neighborhood ( surrounded by mountains ) and I stopped and watched how good the jeeps managed to drive through the mountains. I was already looking into buying a new truck so I was so impressed with jeep that when I went to the dealer, I didn't even test drive it. Made a deal, signed papers and got out. I am so happy with my Jeep Willys, it has been by far the best truck I've driven.

Jeverus the Jeep
By Becki Santiago

2015 Jeep Wrangler SUV Unlimited Willys Wheeler 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I was searching for the perfect Jeep as a gift for my husband who was finishing his PhD. This was a great find! It was in wonderful condition and was an overall great experience.