2014 Saraha Jeep- best of all worlds
By brunobravo on
2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport RHD 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)
This is our fifth Jeep. We've always have had great luck with these vehicles. I decided to go with the 5 speed auto. My other Wranglers have been manual trans. This is the Wrangler that fits all occasions. Rides very nice, leather interior, Nav, SAT radio, 7 spoke mags. Went with the hard top. They can easily be off in less than 10 minutes. Very quite. The soft tops are really a pain. For the SAT radio, they have the antennae in the dash instead of having those dorsal finned antennae coming off the top.
Favorite Features
The hard top, SAT radio, NAV, leather interior. The newer engines (V6) have got the power. It just gets up and goes. I like the 5 spd auto. You can drop it down to 3rd and stab it. It really goes! The interior is really sharp and well appointed. Very quite interior when driving. The NAV system is a DVD as well. You can watch movies and there is a 40GB hard drive capable of holding over 5000 songs. There is the added security of driving a Jeep. No other vehicle out there gives you all the added 4WD options that Jeep does.
Suggested Improvements
Wish screen on NAV system was just a tad wider. Power seats would be nice. I was looking for a used Wrangler but I found that these vehicles hardly depreciate. Those 2-3 years old were less the $5000 below sticker. I went through Costco and got $2300.00 knocked off price. No selection for Sahara 5 sp auto. V6. This is what I have