2014 4dr Jeep Wrangler manual
By wpotis on
2014 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 2dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)
I bought a brand new 2014 jeep wrangler sahara back in September. I drove an automatic and didn't like it at all. Drove the only manual they had on the lot and bought it on the spot. Haven't regreted it for a min. Got the hard top, navigation sirius and alpine stereo. This is my 5th jeep and best yet. Everyone that gets in it can not believe how smooth and quiet the ride it. Including my dad who has a Jeep grand cherokee. I will have this vehicle for years to come. Very happy with my purchase especially since we just had our first snow fall here in NJ and it handled beautifully.
Favorite Features
4 wd full time! alpine stereo. Hard top. Manual 6 speed! Heated leather seats, in a wrangler!
Suggested Improvements
Auto down on the windows is great.... how bout auto up as well! come on jeep!
By maassmel
on 02/12/14 06:12 AM (PST)

I had purchased a 2008 wrangler unlimited that was a manual and loved it! I'm from Northern Michigan and never had any problems with it in the snow. This past November I traded it in for a 2014 Sahara that's a manual. This one is horrible in the snow. I ended up crying on my way to work because I was sliding all over the place, even in 4wd. My husband put snow tires on it and it has helped, but if it's not in 4wd and there's snow on the road, it's still sliding and especially around corners. I've taken it in to the dealership and they're just telling me it's because this jeep has more horsepower and a higher gear ratio than my old one. I've wanted to drive another one just like mine to compare, but it's rare that they have a manual on the lot. Have you not had any problems with it in the snow? At this point I just want my old jeep back. It did better without snow tires than this one does with.