2014 Jeep Wrangler SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Wrangler model:
Fun and Comfortable
By mgbhunk on 09/10/14 17:36 PM (PDT)

2014 Jeep Wrangler SUV Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Got my 4 door wrangler 3 mos. ago with the altitude package (blacked out trim). I get compliments everywhere on how cool it is. Manual trans shifts smooth and precise and makes the car extremely fun to drive. Gas mileage on highway can be 26 if I set the cruise @ 60; 16-19 in the city. Leather seats are very comfortable; ride is great; car is quieter than I thought it would be. dual top option gives you a nicer soft top. Radio/nav/Bluetooth controls are very intuitive. Dealer gave me a great price, so it made no sense to buy a used one.

2014 Wrangle under 6000 miles
By brkdvs on 07/31/14 12:49 PM (PDT)

2014 Jeep Wrangler SUV Sport 2dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I am having a lot of personal issues with my Jeep. First I would like to say I understand the Wrangler is not supposed to be the most comfortable or fashionable vehicle but I have highlighted some problems that are completely unnecessary. 1. All the plastic is "chalking" and turning white. It looks really bad. 2. Terrible amount of drive-train play. It feels like the transmission will fall out of the vehicle at some point (lots of clunking and knocking) 3. The serpentine belt will not stop squeaking. 4. During heavy rain fall the cowl vent will leak and fill the passenger and driver footwells with water.

Dragon Edition Wrangler Unlimited 2014 - 5 Speed Automatic
By yellowrubi on 05/29/14 20:54 PM (PDT)

2014 Jeep Wrangler SUV Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I was reluctant to trade my 2012 Wrangler 2 door for the Dragon Edition but my family wanted the comfort and convenience of the 4 door and, after all, I would still have a wrangler. After a few weeks and a few hundred miles I can honestly say that it was a great decision. The ride is better than the 2 door on the highway. This Jeep has an upgraded suspension and gets more attention than even my "Crush" 2 door. The 18" wheels get lots of looks too. The creature comforts are easy to get used to and the MPG remains 22+ on my 25 mile round trip daily drive. Great room and new folding back seats are great. Of course I added my Warn winch bumper to the front.

Got What I Wanted
By towsonres on 03/23/14 06:34 AM (PDT)

2014 Jeep Wrangler SUV Unlimited Sport RHD 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I have waited to purchase a Jeep Wrangler for several years. I have not been disappointed! For you 40 somethings; this is not your dad's Jeep. It has creature comforts, not a choppy ride, not cold / hot, good acceleration, easy top removal, and most importantly; FUN! Don't listen to other reviews about not being a daily driver. I commute 54 miles daily to work on the highway and back roads without issue or regret. If you are penny pinching and worried about your fuel bill, you may want to think twice about a Jeep. It is what it is and the fun factor has certainly more than offset the pump price. Great fun.

Best wrangler ever
By romanz1111 on 02/27/14 17:46 PM (PST)

2014 Jeep Wrangler SUV Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

This is my second Wrangler and a third jeep. I had a grand cherokee before the first Wrangler. This last version is like they fixed all of the bad parts by keeping the good stuff. -3.6 Pentastar is so much faster than 3.8 engine. I don't feel like I am driving a truck anymore -suspension is smoother -steering is more precise -interior is more refined and way more places to put your things in The car drives great and I can compare it to the smoothness of a grand cherokee I had before. If you are thinking about changing your wrangler or getting into one, do it - you will love it!

2014 4dr Jeep Wrangler manual
By wpotis on 01/05/14 17:57 PM (PST)

2014 Jeep Wrangler SUV Sahara 2dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I bought a brand new 2014 jeep wrangler sahara back in September. I drove an automatic and didn't like it at all. Drove the only manual they had on the lot and bought it on the spot. Haven't regreted it for a min. Got the hard top, navigation sirius and alpine stereo. This is my 5th jeep and best yet. Everyone that gets in it can not believe how smooth and quiet the ride it. Including my dad who has a Jeep grand cherokee. I will have this vehicle for years to come. Very happy with my purchase especially since we just had our first snow fall here in NJ and it handled beautifully.

2014 Saraha Jeep- best of all worlds
By brunobravo on 11/03/13 19:47 PM (PST)

2014 Jeep Wrangler SUV Unlimited Sport RHD 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

This is our fifth Jeep. We've always have had great luck with these vehicles. I decided to go with the 5 speed auto. My other Wranglers have been manual trans. This is the Wrangler that fits all occasions. Rides very nice, leather interior, Nav, SAT radio, 7 spoke mags. Went with the hard top. They can easily be off in less than 10 minutes. Very quite. The soft tops are really a pain. For the SAT radio, they have the antennae in the dash instead of having those dorsal finned antennae coming off the top.

Very Fun To Drive
By atg3000gt on 10/23/13 06:34 AM (PDT)

2014 Jeep Wrangler SUV Sport 2dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I purchased my 2014 Jeep Wrangler Sport w/ 6 speed manual 10/10/2013. The Jeep is very comfortable and shifting is quite easy. There is very little road noise for the Sunrider top even at highway speeds. My only complaint is that most of the Sunrider top components should be metal whenever possible. I broke my bow lock on day one.

Finally got it
By ebenn on 09/12/13 14:43 PM (PDT)

2014 Jeep Wrangler SUV Unlimited Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I just picked up my 2014 Wrangler Unlimited Sport S, 5 speed manual on Saturday. I love it. I went with the UConnect/Sirius option and it works perfect. It doesn't have navigation like I am used to but...its a Jeep and I am ok with that. It's simply a really fun car to drive. I haven't taken the full roof or doors off yet but that is this weekend.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler Suv in VA is:

$128 per month*