2013 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Review: Perfect 4x4 for me

2013 Jeep Wrangler - Consumer Review

Unlimited Sport Convertible SUV (3.6L V6 4x4 6-speed Manual)

Perfect 4x4 for me
By mark2169 on

2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

This is my first Wrangler, and it is everything I wanted and expected it to be. I put off buying a Wrangler for decades because others told me it would be impractical and I regret having done so as I now have the vehicle I feel that fits who I am. One who buys a Wrangler isn’t someone who cares about luxury features, speed or slalom figures on the racetrack, or smoothness. They get a Wrangler because they want a JEEP. This is one of the most capable off road vehicles out there, and it works well on the road also as a daily driver.

Body on full frame, 4 WD with manual transfer case, great off road capability and winter capability, overall ruggedness, long list of options to choose from, tons of aftermarket accessories, easy to maintain, excellent resale value. 3 piece hard-top is very nice.

Only some minor nit-picks, manual window cranks should be moved so they won't contact the knees of those with shorter legs. Front head restraints are tilted too far forward and should be move-able.