2013 Jeep Wrangler 3.6L V6 4x4 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - New JK Kicks [non-permissible content

2013 Jeep Wrangler - Consumer Review

2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Unlimited Sport Convertible SUV (3.6L V6 4x4 6-speed Manual)

New JK Kicks [non-permissible content removed]
By rogerdl05 on

2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I have owned other Jeep Wranglers and this one by far has been the best! The new Pentanstar engine makes it, I have put on 33"s with a 2 inch lift and it still feels spunky when the engine decides to kick in. This vehicle is great but it is has a few things that drive me crazy.

Suggested Improvements

Well even though they upgraded the engine, there is a lag time between the time you press the accelerator and when the engine's power kicks in. I know the butterfly valve in the engine is controlled by a computer and not by a wire, those days are long gone but C'mon Jeep the lag time can be improved. The second is the top, I can't belive that Jeep has been making some form of this vehicle for over 50 years and they still cant get a top that does not leak. WTF JEEP! get your heads out of your 4 point of contact. Hey for your fanatics I know this is a Jeep. That is my only gripe, I love my truck!!!! I call it a truck because it is a truck and that's the beauty of this beast.357