2013 Jeep Wrangler 3.6L V6 4x4 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - Perfect 4x4 for me

2013 Jeep Wrangler - Consumer Review

2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Perfect 4x4 for me
By mark2169 on

2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

This is my first Wrangler, and it is everything I wanted and expected it to be. I put off buying a Wrangler for decades because others told me it would be impractical and I regret having done so as I now have the vehicle I feel that fits who I am. One who buys a Wrangler isn’t someone who cares about luxury features, speed or slalom figures on the racetrack, or smoothness. They get a Wrangler because they want a JEEP. This is one of the most capable off road vehicles out there, and it works well on the road also as a daily driver.

Favorite Features

Body on full frame, 4 WD with manual transfer case, great off road capability and winter capability, overall ruggedness, long list of options to choose from, tons of aftermarket accessories, easy to maintain, excellent resale value. 3 piece hard-top is very nice.

Suggested Improvements

Only some minor nit-picks, manual window cranks should be moved so they won't contact the knees of those with shorter legs. Front head restraints are tilted too far forward and should be move-able.