2013 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Review: Family Adventure Platform

2013 Jeep Wrangler - Consumer Review

Sport Convertible SUV (3.6L V6 4x4 6-speed Manual)

Family Adventure Platform
By odsjk13fap on

2013 Jeep Wrangler Sport 2dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

First off it is a Jeep so the priority of being able to head off the beaten path, plow through snow, and over things have to be something at the top of your list o/w get yourself a Honda Pilot or Minivan! I have 3 x Kids (9, 7, 3) under the age of 10 and the most awesome facet of the Unlimited is the ability to host 3x Kids seats! They love it! I went on a ski trip and was able to pack for a family of five w/out putting on a cargo carrier or nothing! The Sahara Model - provides a nice balance of jeep ruggedness with creature comforts.

headed seats & rear view mirrors, secure storage options, lots of cargo room, hard top is fairly quiet, and overall jeep ruggedness that you can read about anywhere. Highway driving is better than expected, parking is a breeze (I back in everywhere). The UConnect systems is awesome - I was surprised how much I like it. Stereo sound system is sweet!

I wish a gas cap lock came standard (or was an option), as well as a hood lock (installed these aftermarket), I also installed a dead pedal which is awesome for long rides. For some reason the voice recognition SW does not work well for me - drives me crazy!