2013 Jeep Wrangler 3.6L V6 4x4 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - A Fantastic Blend of Capabilities

2013 Jeep Wrangler - Consumer Review

Sport Convertible SUV (3.6L V6 4x4 6-speed Manual)

A Fantastic Blend of Capabilities
By jansah1 on

2013 Jeep Wrangler Sport 2dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I just got my first Jeep Wrangler Moab Edition, manual, premium soft top with saddle brown leather interior. I live in CT. There are no official off road trails here but Wranglers are still very popular. I love the ride more than I thought I would and its pluses outweigh any minuses. Before buying it, I read reviews where people complained about various things. To those people I'd say...drive an updated one. They've changed a lot in the last 3 years. Road noise is no more than my previous car especially with the radio on. I don't have the hard top but the premium soft top keeps out the cold as the heaters crank even at 10 degrees outside. I love having the only Moab edition in my area.

Favorite Features

Black wheels, Premium Soft Top, Leather interior, Manual transmission, Pentastar V6 Engine, 730N Radio with Bluetooth.

Suggested Improvements

When making a 4 door wrangler, Jeep should have thought of the comfort in the rear and reclined the seats. No truck is really fuel efficient but it'd be really great if jeeps were better on gas.