2013 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Review: Camo Green 2013 sport-loaded W

2013 Jeep Wrangler SUV - Consumer Review

Camo Green 2013 sport-loaded Wrangler
By aba3 on

2013 Jeep Wrangler Sport 2dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

We were looking to replace the Mini(3rd car) As the pleasure of driving it in the warm east coast months with the top down, shifting its precise 6 speed, getting looks because charcoal and black racing stripes (totally hot car package)...was not doing it for us anymore. We wanted a reliable in -case of emrgency (snow) car. Also, something we can put the top down. The sun roof is easy and manual. Looking for just 2 weeks. We drove a 2012 and it was OK. It seemed to be missing a lot of things we've become accustomed to. Than we drove the 2013 and what a difference from the plush seats to the electric windows to the NEW great color-Commander Green.

Oddly enough...when I saw the color. I said, that it doesnt bother me. Then, I began to love it. I think the jeep was made to be in this color. We drove it home last night. And it turned many heads. People think that the army or homeland security is in town. I've always like this color. As a matter of fact, my favorite soup is split pea. the built sattalite radio is great. The upgraded sound system, leather stearing wheel, electric windows, new top, the most comfortable seating. (a drastic improvement from last year). The 6 speed is the only wasy to go. ) 0-60 in 7.1...thats what my old BMW M3 clocked. The steps are a must. The floods are halogen,I am told. Did I mention the Color?

I think side air bags would be nice. But, I know that would take away from the design of the car. And, we would not want to do that. It already has a security system and auto key open. There's not much room for improvement on this Wrangler. You do have to get the Sport with the options. Bluetooth +. The extra's ($') are all worth it. You feel like that your not compromising ... you feel like your upgrading!