2013 Jeep Wrangler 3.6L V6 4x4 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - 5th Wrangler & By Far

2013 Jeep Wrangler SUV - Consumer Review

5th Wrangler & By Far The Best!
By jeepsrfun on

2013 Jeep Wrangler Sport 2dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I felt I should write a review for all those considering a Wrangler. I purchased a Sport w/Auto, a fairly extensive list of options and soft top . But the best things about the 2013 version is the MUCH improved engine, the greatly improved comfort of the seats and the premium upgrade top, which is more of a fabric versus the plastic. It makes for a very quiet ride (as much as a Jeep can be.) I drive approximately 30 miles a day and it is a pleasure to drive. It will never be confused with a sedan, but it doesn't beat you up like the old Jeeps. Gas mileage is as advertised, approx 18mpg. The fun factor is great, easy to take down entire top or just flip the top over the driver area. Get one!

Favorite Features

New engine, newly designed seats, and the premium soft top. Really happy to have multiple music options including Satellite, directly from my iPhone via bluetooth audio, USB for iPod or Aux input.

Suggested Improvements

The Alpine system seems a step down from the previous Infiniti systems, will probably have to upgrade.