By Far the Most Fun Vehicle I've Ever Owned!
By hsteff on
2012 Jeep Wrangler Sport 2dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)
I'm a first time Jeep owner & I bought a Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon because I've always wanted a convertible and also wanted a vehicle that could handle almost any off road trail and occasional deep snow. This past summer, I removed my hardtop and 4 doors and had my Wrangler in “topless mode” for 12 weeks—it was the best summer I’ve had in years. This fall, I participated in the 25th Ouray CO Jeep Jamboree where I learned how to properly drive my Jeep on mountain trails & was utterly amazed on how well engineered & tough Jeeps are to handle the wilderness to include traversing over fields of small boulders.
Favorite Features
Ultimate convertible that's like riding on a 4-wheel Harley Davidson that can go absolutely anywhere. Ability to traverse extremely rough terrain that most other vehicles couldn’t handle. A quality product made in USA. Huge COOL factor... I've lost count on the number of people that have told me how awesome my Wrangler is when in topless/convertible mode.
Suggested Improvements
Stereo does not remain set to mp3/auxillary after shutting off the vehicle. Checked my local dealer & was told this is just how it is. Gas cap is exposed. Wish Wranglers would come with fuel filler door. I ended up having to purchase a MOPAR/Jeep filler door for ~$120.