2012 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Review: 2012 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited

2012 Jeep Wrangler SUV - Consumer Review

2012 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited Auto
By tj65 on

2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I took delivery of my new 2012 4 door Sahara Automatic about 3 weeks ago. I have about 1000 miles on it and the vehicle is fantastic. Jeep has really done a great job with this car. It is quiet, smooth riding and responsive. The new 6 cyl is the best thing Jeep could have done for this vehicle. I have had 2 jeeps previously ('98 and '07) and this one is by far the best put together Wrangler. My mileage is about what the sticker says----16 city and 20 mpg on the highway. My advice to anyone who reads this review is test drive the vehicle youself. Most of the reviews by the so called experts give the Wrangler a BAD rap. Try it yourself and ignore the so called experts!!!

Great acceleration, much improved interior for a Wrangler, and extremely quiet riding. I paid extra for the leather seats and to my supprise they are very comfortable. I think the navigation system Jeep installs is one of the best on the market.

Do absolutely nothing to the 4 wheel drive system or the looks of the car. It would be nice, since Jeep added heated seats to the leather option---why not add cooling at the same time. Leave this car alone for the most part everybody loves Jeep Wranglers and they hold thier value at trade in time.
By 006_si
on 12/13/11 17:22 PM (PST)

Thanks for the review. I was wondering about the seats. I never bothered with a test drive, having owned a Wrangler for 3 years: I'd prefer to be pleasantly surprised. Money down, vehicle in the pipe five-by five!