2012 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Review: 2012 Wrangler 2Dr Sport, 6 SPD

2012 Jeep Wrangler SUV - Consumer Review

2012 Wrangler 2Dr Sport, 6 SPD
By jeepin315 on

2012 Jeep Wrangler Sport 2dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

So far I only have 1,000 miles on the Wrangler so I cannot comment too much on the reliability of the vehicle. I got it in the Orange Crush color. The jeep is a blast to drive with the new Penestar 3.6L engine that it has. With 285hp there is plenty of power to get up and go and having that power just makes the offroading more fun. This is my first Wrangler and my second Jeep product. The top was not to hard to figure out. It is easier if you know someone who has one though and just let them show you how to take apart the soft top. The Jeep handles well and even in the rain without four wheel drive on it seems to handle well. I am 6'4" and 235 lbs and I fit very comfortably in my Jeep.

I love the sun rider top. its like having a giant sunroof and only takes a minute to fold back. The gas mileage isn't bad at all. I get 19.5mpg and commute on all back roads about 45mph.

A better sound system. The stock one is horrible. Has almost no bass. My stock system in my old Honda Accord is 10 times better. Nothing a few speaker upgrades cant fix though.