My new toy
By tricia on
2011 Jeep Wrangler Sport 2dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)
This will be my 3rd Jeep and by far the new sports package with the interior electronic features ie:electric windows/Sirius/steering wheel push button features and added quiet interior feel like luxury in contrast to my others. My last wrangler was a 98 and being clueless about the mechanics of cars I'd have to say I can detect less engine power when I'm getting up around the rocky mountains and need the power boost. It's a pretty big downside to this Wrangler. Also, after an hour or less the drivers seat isn't terribly comfortable. Lots more visibility out the windows and easy lift back seat is a good feature. 7 speaker infinity is nice & pass. side lift seat. over all very pleased.
Favorite Features
electronic windows/Sirius and infinity speakers/more window visibility/quiet interior. Come summer the T-top hard top will be interesting to see they'll work but it's too late in the season to critique.
Suggested Improvements
work on the comfort of the seats. Again, I know nothing about engines but this just doesn't seem to have the power I had in my 98'. I live at 11,000 feet and in my 98' I felt my 98 engine pulled me up the mountain and this I feel I'm constantly shifting to gain power