Dream purchase gone wrong
By ucalum10 on
2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)
Im a very dedictaed Jeep customer. this is not my first Jeep i've owned. I purchased the exact Jeep featured in the photos on this site for about 30K. The passenger floor is a POND and the freedom-top leaks on the dash and on the radio everytime it rains. I AM NOT HAPPY. The jeep is into the dealership for the second time to fix the problem. After the first visit; I am confident nothing was resolved. I am now waiting for the mold and mildew to set in and I am now scared that my floors and rockers are going to rot out. The jeep isn't even a year old yet and it's been wet since day one. My state has a Lemon Law and I plan act upon it if it's not fixed by the 4th time. Why isn't there a recall?
Favorite Features
Leather heated seats Color Comfortable ride Dash Sound System
Suggested Improvements
Fix the Leaks With the amount of complaints i've read online, Chrysler needs to recall these Jeeps. They cost too much money for so many issues. With the leaking roof, the radio will need to be replaced at some point. My floor is so wet, it never dries out. I am going to have a mold problem and a rust problem. Thanks Jeep
By meleelee
on 06/27/12 06:47 AM (PDT)

I am going through the SAME EXACT thing with water leak on driver's side. Fighting with Chrysler. I have been in touch with a consumer person for the newspaper and am awaiting the news station's reply. They wont do anything until we all stand up against them TOGETHER. Is anyone with me?

By phontom
on 05/05/12 18:15 PM (PDT)

Join the crowd! I am in the same boat with all the water leaks. I purchased a used wrangler unlimited with less than 1000 miles and all the bells and whistles. I have recently found out that this jeep was a lemon. It was returned to the dealership and sent back to Chrysler to re align the passenger door where water was pooling on the floor. Long story short my jeep is at the dealership trying again for the 2nd time in less than a month trying to figure out where the water is coming from. Since this jeep was manufactures is has been in the shop for a total of 7 times for water leaks. The water now is pooling on the drivers side. If I only knew that there was a piece of paper called a warranty slip that shows every time this vehicle was sent in for water leaks I would not have bought it. The car fax only said it was reacquired to promote customer satisfaction. I am currently waiting on a phone call from Chrysler to see if they are going to stand behind there leaky jeeps!!