2011 Jeep Wrangler 3.8L V6 4x4 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - 4th Wrangler

2011 Jeep Wrangler - Consumer Review

Sport Convertible SUV (3.8L V6 4x4 6-speed Manual)

4th Wrangler
By jeepsrfun on

2011 Jeep Wrangler Sport 2dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

Just picked up my 4th Wrangler over the past 10 years. I keep thinking I'd prefer a car, but the Wrangler keeps calling me back. By far the most comfortable one yet. My previous editions were all Sahara's, but decided I wanted a different look. LOVE the Sport model, looks "tougher." Got it with Auto, Satellite, Infiniti stereo (highly recommend if you're keeping stock stereo in car), tinted windows and supplemental side airbags. New model's soft top is different, no side drip rails, interior is much more quiet. Better interior materials than 2009, comfy arm rests. Seats are more cushy and supportive. Happy to be back in Wrangler, makes me smile when I do "Jeep Wave" w/fellow Wrangler owners.

Favorite Features

New Top Design with no drip rails, Satellite and UConnect (bluetooth), decent stereo with Infiniti upgradge, side impact airbags.

Suggested Improvements

Like most Wrangler owners, would love to see a new engine, rumor has new Pentastar V6 for 2012. Current engine is underpowered and not fuel efficient. But you know this when buying a Wrangler and the fun factor more than makes up for the deficiencies!