2011 Jeep Wrangler SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Wrangler model:
fun and easy
By 87llc on 09/16/14 13:29 PM (PDT)

2011 Jeep Wrangler SUV Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

We have a 2011 Unlimited 4 door and drive it to Va. all the time from Ct. The ride with the heated leather seats makes it a comfortable. We have the freedom top and when it is on the ride is not at all that loud. We took off the hard top and use only the soft top the last 2 years and now we get a little water under the drivers rug but not much and after all it is a Wrangler. Load capacity is great Air and Heat more than enough the back seat fits 3 with room to spare. People should not but a Wrangler if they want total comfort and luxury. The ride is harder the noise louder but it is the most FUN Car/Suv you can Drive! all for 40 k and in bad weather nothing stops it .

Water Leaks
By phontom on 05/05/12 18:21 PM (PDT)

2011 Jeep Wrangler SUV Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

Go ahead and purchase this jeep as long as you are prepared to fight the dealership you chose to purchase it from. Granted not all jeeps leak but is a good chance is will. I love my jeep but hate the headache it has given me when they can't stop the water from coming in.

Dream purchase gone wrong
By ucalum10 on 04/25/12 06:39 AM (PDT)

2011 Jeep Wrangler SUV Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

Im a very dedictaed Jeep customer. this is not my first Jeep i've owned. I purchased the exact Jeep featured in the photos on this site for about 30K. The passenger floor is a POND and the freedom-top leaks on the dash and on the radio everytime it rains. I AM NOT HAPPY. The jeep is into the dealership for the second time to fix the problem. After the first visit; I am confident nothing was resolved. I am now waiting for the mold and mildew to set in and I am now scared that my floors and rockers are going to rot out. The jeep isn't even a year old yet and it's been wet since day one. My state has a Lemon Law and I plan act upon it if it's not fixed by the 4th time. Why isn't there a recall?

Great mid-life crisis car!!!
By mtgvolvo on 02/05/12 11:56 AM (PST)

2011 Jeep Wrangler SUV Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

All-around great vehicle for what you're expecting: rugged and simple with the extra comfort elements that make it perfect for the non-off-road enthusiast!

Leaks everytime it rains
By gimtar on 12/03/11 00:48 AM (PST)

2011 Jeep Wrangler SUV Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I purchased the unlimted sahara in July 2011. This truck is fun to drive but when it rains, it rains inside also. I have the freedom top. I brought it at Bayside Jeep. I have taken it back at least ten times. The problem still has not been fixed. I contact chrysler and I am trying to get my money back or a differnt vehicle. They really need to work on this problem for $40,000.

4x4 sahara automatic
By dom12 on 03/07/11 21:22 PM (PST)

2011 Jeep Wrangler SUV Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

very happy with the jeep wrangler , the power is ok , very strong feel , bumpy at time .very well done for the cost of the vehicle i do recomend this vehicle if your budget is in the low 30k with all the options

The right choice
By johnny D on 11/04/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Jeep Wrangler SUV Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

Needed a third vehicle that could plow through the snow [ wife drives rear wheel car] so i picked up the redesigned jeep wrangler Sahara they did a great job w the redesign of the interior, as well as dampening the noise level, only issue is the lack of power, but overall this is really the funnest vehicle i have ever owned, and the quality is excellent, nothing is "cheap". I cannot wait for the warmer weather so we can remove the hard top and enjoy the convertible. bought at garden city jeep..they are very professional and reasonable in the pricing of the truck. go for it!

Comfort without giving up Jeep nature
By Happy in TN on 10/04/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Jeep Wrangler SUV Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

We purchased this 2011 Jeep Wrangler Sahara last week and couldn't be happier with our choice. The traditional Jeep crowd may be put off by the heated seats, navigation system with HDD audio, climate control, and power windows. For us, it's a great way to give us the comfort and convenience of a luxury vehicle during the weekly commute combined with a capable off-road fun vehicle on the weekends. The family hasn't stopped smiling since our purchase.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Jeep Wrangler Suv in VA is:

$131 per month*