Used 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Jeep Wrangler SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Wrangler model:

fun and easy
By 87llc

2011 Jeep Wrangler SUV Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

We have a 2011 Unlimited 4 door and drive it to Va. all the time from Ct. The ride with the heated leather seats makes it a comfortable. We have the freedom top and when it is on the ride is not at all that loud. We took off the hard top and use only the soft top the last 2 years and now we get a little water under the drivers rug but not much and after all it is a Wrangler. Load capacity is great Air and Heat more than enough the back seat fits 3 with room to spare. People should not but a Wrangler if they want total comfort and luxury. The ride is harder the noise louder but it is the most FUN Car/Suv you can Drive! all for 40 k and in bad weather nothing stops it .

Hard top for bad weather and winter/soft top for the rest of the year. Large capacity 4 doors you do need the running boards unless you are really going to use it a lot off road. We have the Luxury interior with all the options so it is not really roughing it and makes it fun for us over 55 crowd. Easy to read instrument cluster. Where can you get a car that is this much fun and so versatile to use.

offer hard liners for the back Storage area.

Water Leaks
By phontom

2011 Jeep Wrangler SUV Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

Go ahead and purchase this jeep as long as you are prepared to fight the dealership you chose to purchase it from. Granted not all jeeps leak but is a good chance is will. I love my jeep but hate the headache it has given me when they can't stop the water from coming in.

Recall these jeeps and fix the leaks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dream purchase gone wrong
By ucalum10

2011 Jeep Wrangler SUV Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

Im a very dedictaed Jeep customer. this is not my first Jeep i've owned. I purchased the exact Jeep featured in the photos on this site for about 30K. The passenger floor is a POND and the freedom-top leaks on the dash and on the radio everytime it rains. I AM NOT HAPPY. The jeep is into the dealership for the second time to fix the problem. After the first visit; I am confident nothing was resolved. I am now waiting for the mold and mildew to set in and I am now scared that my floors and rockers are going to rot out. The jeep isn't even a year old yet and it's been wet since day one. My state has a Lemon Law and I plan act upon it if it's not fixed by the 4th time. Why isn't there a recall?

Leather heated seats Color Comfortable ride Dash Sound System

Fix the Leaks With the amount of complaints i've read online, Chrysler needs to recall these Jeeps. They cost too much money for so many issues. With the leaking roof, the radio will need to be replaced at some point. My floor is so wet, it never dries out. I am going to have a mold problem and a rust problem. Thanks Jeep

Great mid-life crisis car!!!
By mtgvolvo

2011 Jeep Wrangler SUV Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

All-around great vehicle for what you're expecting: rugged and simple with the extra comfort elements that make it perfect for the non-off-road enthusiast!

Dual hard and soft top

Add remote start

Leaks everytime it rains
By gimtar

2011 Jeep Wrangler SUV Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I purchased the unlimted sahara in July 2011. This truck is fun to drive but when it rains, it rains inside also. I have the freedom top. I brought it at Bayside Jeep. I have taken it back at least ten times. The problem still has not been fixed. I contact chrysler and I am trying to get my money back or a differnt vehicle. They really need to work on this problem for $40,000.

The new design and media center.

They must correct the leaking problem.