Used 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport RHD SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Jeep Wrangler SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Wrangler model:

Love my Jeep!
By nyc6

2011 Jeep Wrangler SUV Unlimited Sport RHD 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I have a 2011, 4 door Wrangler and haven't had any problems at all -- no water leaking and I have the freedom top. I wish I would have waited for the 2012 to see if the acceleration when getting on a highway is better and better gas mileage. The only thing that is questionable is sometimes when I step on the brakes it doesn't feel smooth and I'm short so I have to have the seat all the way up--pedals are not close enough.

Interior and exterior appearance

Acceleration and gas mileage

Don't Buy Anything from Jeep
By jeepsucks3

2011 Jeep Wrangler SUV Unlimited Sport RHD 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Worst new car I ever purchased in my life. Jeep has been in the shop 5 times and only has 2,600 miles.Jeep will not take back the jeep and replace it with a new one(yet).Reason why is the jeep must have the same problem 4 times(which it has)They claim it's only been in the shop 3 three for the same problem.I've drop the jeep off three times and have been in two rental cars,about 15 days without new jeep I paid about $34,000 for.Everytime I pick up the jeep they say the same thing "problem fixed" I heard that 5 times now and it's getting old.I've been calm so far,but enough is enogh.like when my 6 and 8 year boys and wife are stuck in a parking lot because are new jeep won't work Thanks Jeep

Body style

Have Honda make the Jeep !

so far so good
By spider41

2011 Jeep Wrangler SUV Unlimited Sport RHD 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

veryy happy with my jeep,first time owner,no leaks yet and we have had alot of rain here (N.Y.).I like the ride,pretty smooth.just wish I would have waited for the 2012,more power and maybe would have better gas mileage.on a rating of 1-5? I would put it at 4.....

Better gas mileage,more power

leaks,leaks,leaks
By snobnk

2011 Jeep Wrangler SUV Unlimited Sport RHD 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

If you are planning on buying a four door wrangler think again.I love the ride, style,ruggedness but can't stand that I paid 30000 for a vehicle where the floorboards fill up with water when it rains........6 times serviced and still leaks. Before buying Google jeep leaks..to bad because I love jeeps, my 2006 didn't leak at all.Chrysler has known of these problems since 2007 and still not fixed..They don't care they've got you money....mad mike

Leaking Lemon Freedom Top...One of many
By jasmen

2011 Jeep Wrangler SUV Unlimited Sport RHD 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Owners of the 11 wrangler, I would pull out the seatbelt as far as it goes on rainy days. See if the belt is wet. Also reach your left hand up to the speaker area and feel around the cushion. Those are the less obvious areas other than dripping water from different areas of the top. When I went to the dealership in Ramsey, NJ (terrible customer service) to meet with the rep from jeep, they tried to figure out the leak by comparing my car to a same exact model on the lot. I felt around and alerted them that the backseat driver side mat was also wet as was the seatbelt. I wrote the VIN number IJ4-HA3H12BL-54565. Unfortunately, there're many others having the same problem. http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/water-leak-1138623/