2011 Jeep Wrangler SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Wrangler model:
Buyer beware
By strangely_diff on 08/12/12 13:20 PM (PDT)

2011 Jeep Wrangler SUV Unlimited Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I have owned my jeep wrangler for over a year and it is falling apart. I'd wanted a jeep my whole life and finally able to afford one, it was a joke. Chrysler has ruined them in my opinion. Off road, it's awesome. Driving on the highway is terrible. The leftover v6 is severely underpowered. 6th gear is useless unless your state is perfectly flat. The major issues I had; death wobble, even a week after the recall was performed to fix, leaking hardtop(common issue, pass side a pillar, water stands under floor mats), and my wireing harnes 'came apart' at the fuse box melting the connector and rendering my ac useless in the Texas summer. Only good for driving in 4-low.

Know what to expect and you will love it!!
By thomm99 on 04/14/11 07:50 AM (PDT)

2011 Jeep Wrangler SUV Unlimited Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

If you want a Wrangler you know there isn't anything else that will do. I love my 2011 unlimited. The changes that were made to the interior have made a world of difference in the comfort of a daily driver stuck in traffic, but haven't taken anything away from what it can do off road. Be prepared for extra attention when you take the top and doors off. A wide open 4 door gets a lot of appreciative looks at stop lights!! As long as you know what to expect in terms of comfort and performance you will be very happy with a Wrangler. Having kids I highly recommend the Unlimited. Plenty of room for everything. The power is reasonable, mileage is decent for what it is, exterior is iconic!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Jeep Wrangler Suv in VA is:

$133 per month*