2010 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Review: "Salt Life Baby" it's a jeep

2010 Jeep Wrangler - Consumer Review

Unlimited Rubicon Convertible SUV (3.8L V6 4x4 6-speed Manual)

"Salt Life Baby" it's a jeep
By allaboutink on

2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

Well I have had this for a few months now and was able to take it off road, this is by far the best jeep I have driving. I had a 2002 X series before this Rubicon and it is a night and day difference. The Rubicon is by far the best off road vehicle for a stock off the lot s.u.v. there is no comparison. I was able to go through every place and it did not even act like it was off road. This truck is a beast for sure. It is not a city vehicle if your looking for gas mileage by a hybrid cause you are not passing many stations with this vehicle, but I don't care I love it. I wanted a jeep for the off road not gas mileage.

Love the U-connect Stereo and the Bluetooth is great. The off road use of the navigation unit is awesome as it keeps track of the trails off road.

the only thing I really don't like is that when it rains they designed the truck wrong as it pours into the door when you open it, sometimes the freedom top leaks but its not the big of a deal as everything is water absorbent.