2010 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Review: Fun Jeep

2010 Jeep Wrangler SUV - Consumer Review

Fun Jeep
By Kent on

2010 Jeep Wrangler Sport 2dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

Have only had my Wrangler for a short while now but that is not to say I do really love driving it. I find the seats very comfortable even though I am tall and the legroom in the front is plenty for me. Ride quality is good and yes it is rough but not jarring. All switchgear is easy to use and straightforward...in fact the whole vehicle is that way...no gimmicks or extras you don't need. We own other cars with the gimmicks so the Jeep certainly doesn't need them. Even though I have the cloth top the interior is fairly quiet although you do notice the wind etc. a little more then with a hardtop. Would definitely buy another one and recommend highly.

Alot of things...it is a no nonsense vehicle that does what it is supposed to and that is fun to drive and an excellent suv. What more can I say.

Little better fuel mileage but it isn't awful. Possibly a telescoping steering wheel. Other then that nothing.