Finally bought a Wrangler
By Doug on
2010 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 2dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)
I have been wanting a Wrangler since the beginning of 2009, but held off because I expected significant changes to the 2010 Wrangler. The rumor of the Penstar engine was already circulating, plus I was hoping for other surprises. I broke down and shelled out 30K for the 2010 Wrangler Sahara with side seat airbags and every other option you can get. I totally love the vehicle! I do not understand the critics or the people who complain about the ride and performance on the road. The Wrangler is an American icon and I read somewhere that the Wrangler is like a penguin, “awkward on land, but a bullet in the water”. Wrangler may be a little awkward on the road, but a bullet off road.
Favorite Features
The Wrangler is cool looking, and feels great when you drive around with the top off. No other off roaders gives you that option. Again, Wrangler is a lifestyle!
Suggested Improvements
I will be doing much camping, fishing, hiking, skiing and other outdoor endeavors, not mention that I have the ideal car to carry my dogs. What can I say? I love the car and did The only thing that will really tick me off is if they decided to put the Penstar in 2011.