2010 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Review: Finally bought a Wrangler

2010 Jeep Wrangler - Consumer Review

Finally bought a Wrangler
By Doug on

2010 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 2dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I have been wanting a Wrangler since the beginning of 2009, but held off because I expected significant changes to the 2010 Wrangler. The rumor of the Penstar engine was already circulating, plus I was hoping for other surprises. I broke down and shelled out 30K for the 2010 Wrangler Sahara with side seat airbags and every other option you can get. I totally love the vehicle! I do not understand the critics or the people who complain about the ride and performance on the road. The Wrangler is an American icon and I read somewhere that the Wrangler is like a penguin, “awkward on land, but a bullet in the water”. Wrangler may be a little awkward on the road, but a bullet off road.

The Wrangler is cool looking, and feels great when you drive around with the top off. No other off roaders gives you that option. Again, Wrangler is a lifestyle!

I will be doing much camping, fishing, hiking, skiing and other outdoor endeavors, not mention that I have the ideal car to carry my dogs. What can I say? I love the car and did The only thing that will really tick me off is if they decided to put the Penstar in 2011.